Jeep Scavenger Hunt.

I can't I am in far sw oklahoma, and nothing around me but wheat fields and mtns

I know I cant play on this one...just did it for fun.

Attachments

• 0812121216.jpg
    0812121216.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
i will try and get two tomorrow. one will be with one of hte blue angels and the other will be with the uss lexington, a historic aircraft carrier

i will try and get two tomorrow. one will be with one of hte blue angels and the other will be with the uss lexington, a historic aircraft carrier

Dude...that would be sweet...I'm pulling for you...I know you would have another good hunt idea.

I dont know what you are all going to get pics of Untamed won, make the next suggestion.

Utah_jeepster said:
I dont know what you are all going to get pics of Untamed won, make the next suggestion.

Untamed posted on his own hunt... He can change the hunt if he wants to since its own... but that individual picture didn't count.

I got the two I promised but I am in an area with no Internet access and the photos are on my iPod instead of on my phone. Once I get home I will post for you guys

597C779B0A334A97BECB911DBE66759473700000-1.jpg

Ok, that is the memorial and blue angle jet in the background of my jeep and beautiful wife. I wanted a better shot but the MPs were out and about.

6BBD1936F2AC43FA890EF919CB0FDD9273700000-1.jpg

this the USS Lexington aircraft carrier and there happens to be another one of the blue angels in front of it. The Lex is a famous WW2 ship with a long glorious fighting history and is known as the blue ghost because every time the Japanese thought they sunk her, she would come sailing out o the smoke with guns blazing

How about the sun setting in front of you as you are unsafely driving on the interstate and taking a pic?

Look guys, this was taken in New Mex on my way to a job in AZ several months ago. Maybe not playing fair? Doesn't need to count. Is pretty tho, yes?

Attachments

• image-198774631.jpg
    image-198774631.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 151

that is good enough. old pics can be used to. thats a nice scenic shot with the sun setting showing good contrast between te light sky and dark mountain line but also reflecting the colors off the darkened hood.

thats what i wanted was the contrasting colors setting in the sky and land

It's only 9:00pm in California. Maybe everyone went to bed?

Attachments

• image-3457970608.jpg
    image-3457970608.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 122
Hey! I was at work and on my lunch break. When lunch is over, checking the phone is almost impossible for the ER nurse. So lay off!

How bout we get a jeep with a fisher price jeep in the pic. Extra points if the real jeep is a topless wrangler.

Back