jeep tattoos lol

holy cow, that guy screwed up!! what if he gets a mustang or something else, he can never take his shirt off at the pool or at the beach

A former member here who was close to me (location wise) had her TJ tattoo'd on her back as a tramp stamp. I'll look for a pic. I also knew someone who had bogger tread tattooed around his arm like a tribal band, looked super retarded. (and girly)

jps4jeep said:
A former member here who was close to me (location wise) had her TJ tattoo'd on her back as a tramp stamp. I'll look for a pic. I also knew someone who had bogger tread tattooed around his arm like a tribal band, looked super retarded. (and girly)

people need to think before they ink lol

superj said:
no doubt. you should see some of the stupid stuff people have here at hte beach

what is the worst you have ever seen?

Jps, I saw a wedding band on one of the sites that was a bogger, would never tattoo one on my body but I wouldn't mind the wedding band. The only brand name tattoo I have is Harley Davidson. I will not be getting rid of it any time soon so that in my opinion was not a bad choice.

the worst i have seen is people who have tattoos on their heads and faces.

we have a guy at work with a spider tattooed in his ear and lips tattooed on his neck. what the heck was he thinking when he did that?

superj said:
the worst i have seen is people who have tattoos on their heads and faces.

we have a guy at work with a spider tattooed in his ear and lips tattooed on his neck. what the heck was he thinking when he did that?

only god knows lol

Back