Jeep TJ rear split seat

That is a great idea! I really like the "back-facing" set. If I had something like that, I might actually keep my back seat in the Jeep instead of using it as a "dog couch" in my house.

There's another company that sells a brand new seat. This way you can have a single and a split if you want.

Checked with Rampage products. The TJ seat is in the final stages of testing, they say they are about 30 days out.

I just got the latest ACME Jeep catalog and there is a "already made" bench seat in it. They make'em for CJ and TJ.

not as fancy, but why not remove the seat, take out the brackets, put them in backwards, and put the seat back in facing backwards?????? FREE

I think the main attraction to these is more toward having the split seats to open up the cargo area while allowing a third passenger to have a seat than it is to have a rear facing seat.

Last edited:

exactly Twisted. I usually have some poor ******* in the back seat (always someone with questionable intelligence or sanity I have to admit) and that kills any chance of a tool back and cooler. With the one seat out I could comfortably fit both in along with the victim,... er I mean passenger!!:funny:

Back