jeepacorn caught

Did not know it was illegal in Texas, I drove all the way to San Antonio last summer in my socks. Good thing I didnt get stopped.

superj said:
i don;t know man, i know in texas its illegal to drive with flip flops on and no shoes so you would definitely have to have some kind of foot protection but naked driving.... not high on my list of things to do. since i got older, naked anything has dropped down my list of things that sound like fun (well, except one naked thing :) ) but we used to surf naked and swim naked and do all kinds of naked stuff here in corpus, back when we looked good doing it.

It's seriously illegal to drive in flip flops?!?

She was just participating ing national go topless day a little early and extreme that's all :) you know what they say girls just wanna have fun :) expecaslly a jeepacorn!

the cop told me you have to have closed toe shoes because if you get in a wreck, flip flops and bare feet could make it so you are unable to exit a damaged or burning vehicle. also, the closed toe shoes give you a little protection in case you hit something and that is why you have to wear them.

i never googled the actual law since a police officer told me

superj said:
the cop told me you have to have closed toe shoes because if you get in a wreck, flip flops and bare feet could make it so you are unable to exit a damaged or burning vehicle. also, the closed toe shoes give you a little protection in case you hit something and that is why you have to wear them.

I'll have to remember that for when I go visit my sister an brother in law. Thanks

When I lived in Charleston EVERYONE wore flip flops. Even to church. You'd see guys out downtown at night dressed up in khakis nice button down and flip flops. Even in the winter unless it was below 40 or so.

superj said:

What about those 5 finger shoes http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-Flow-Mens.htm those are technically open toe

hey that could be his strong point lol some guys are body guys some are suspension guys, jason just so happens to be our footwear expert lol

Apparently we can drive barefoot in VA. A state trooper was on the radio and confirmed that. I guess our state government trusts us to make our own decisions in regard to footwear. :)

This is the first I have heard about this and it is cracking me up!!! Reminds me of.... ME when I was 18 driving my first Jeep. The YJ.... Oh good times. Still have a lot of fun, just with most of my clothing on lol!!! That's funny stuff.....!!!

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

i still haven't seen any jeepacorns driving naked since this incident. i am still bummed i missed it too. :)

Lol :) you guys are too funny!!

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

If a girl drives a jeep with "The top off" does that mean she added another set of headlights and could post that on "what did you do to your jeep today?" Thread?

Back