Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

How many times have you been flipped the bird because the subservient regular car driving folk think you have your high beams on? These people need to stop and realize that i just happen to be high enough to run their asses over!

I know what you mean Ghost Rider. When people would flash their high beams at me, I used to turn on my KC daylighters to politely educate them on what high beams really are.

I must admit that I have ran someone over. Only faulted accident of my life, so no making fun of female drivers, boyz. We were pulling away from a stop light. He had barely crossed the intersection and stopped short. No way my vehicle could stop as quickly as his, I know. Toyota put-put car, i think :) Anyway, I reached his rear end. Interesting note, no one in the jeep felt the impact. I had attempted to swerve to the curb to avoid the collision. Instead, my front driver tire mounted his bumper as my steel bumper crushed his trunk. My only damage. Scratch to the powder coating of the bumper and one of my fog lights had the plastic cover broken. His whole rear end was mangled from me driving on it. We were going less than 10mph. I thought it was cool. I don't know what he thought. Lol. I didn't think to get pics and really wish I had.

Lol. Driving over a prius is my wet dream. I agree. Too bad you didn't take pictures. I would have loved to see a jeep on a Toyota.

Caellach said:
Lol. Driving over a prius is my wet dream. I agree. Too bad you didn't take pictures. I would have loved to see a jeep on a Toyota.

haha yeah im glad to hear there was minimal damage to your jeep but it sounds like you took that yota off the road

I don't know about frame damage, but the body was smashed in. My insurance was paying for it, so I would expect him not to be too upset. Lol

I rear ended this guy a while back. :(

image-1100476756.jpg

It cost me about $3500 through insurance. My insurance rate went up for 36 months. After the calculations, I essentially financed the damage via my insurance. I hate it when these people slam on their brakes at the last minute and expect not to get rear ended.

Btw, Jeeps rock!

That is why I bought a thick stock yj front bumper and got rid of the tin can tj bumper that came on the jeep when I bought it

Love it when I go to drop my daughter off at a new friends house for a sleepover, pull up in the driveway and it's filled with other Parents Jeeps. Good kid. She knows how to pick 'em! Lol

Christian

Jeep'nMama said:
Love it when I go to drop my daughter off at a new friends house for a sleepover, pull up in the driveway and it's filled with other Parents Jeeps. Good kid. She knows how to pick 'em! Lol

Christian

Most of my friends drives jeeps too it's funny when we are all parked by each other

man, only i and one other girl at work seem to have jeeps. well, wranglers. lots of cherokees and libertys but not many wranglers in the parking lot we use

image-1324051939.jpg

Superj has seen these but I thought I would share them with the ladies. They will hopefully be on within the month. Too much Jeep not enough money, lol!

Christian

Back