Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

I replied to SuperJ but I think it went to PM. Jeepicorns are in full force in Northern VA. I see most driving the JKs. I went to the dentist the other day and two more girls driving similar JKs were pulling in at the same time. We all smiled and waved, like our own Jeeperority!

klkb said:
I replied to SuperJ but I think it went to PM. Jeepicorns are in full force in Northern VA. I see most driving the JKs. I went to the dentist the other day and two more girls driving similar JKs were pulling in at the same time. We all smiled and waved, like our own Jeeperority!

Yeah but are they pavement princesses? Jeepacorns get jeeps dirty and aren't scared of getting their hands a bit dirty!

Yeah but are they pavement princesses? Jeepacorns get jeeps dirty and aren't scared of getting their hands a bit dirty!

If I'm jeeper-profiling then I'll say yes, many don't look like they'd ever take theirs anywhere other than the beach. I got mine dirty as soon as I could after I bought it, and enjoyed the 45-minute pressure wash before I got it clean.

What I'm going to hate is when something breaks down, I'll probably need a guy to fix it, unless I get some serious automotive repair lessons!

klkb said:
If I'm jeeper-profiling then I'll say yes, many don't look like they'd ever take theirs anywhere other than the beach. I got mine dirty as soon as I could after I bought it, and enjoyed the 45-minute pressure wash before I got it clean.

What I'm going to hate is when something breaks down, I'll probably need a guy to fix it, unless I get some serious automotive repair lessons!

Lots of great write ups and how to's on cf I haven't had time to go through much on here but I also work at a shop every Saturday and have for the past 3 years. So I have a pretty good handle on a lot of things plus I've done a lot of work to my jeep! So I'm starting to get to know them well

Hi all. Never thought I'd be a Jeep girl but my boyfriend has converted me. We drive a stock '93 YJ. We've been to a couple of Jeep events and now I want to add a lift, a snorkel - you name it. I keep track of my "waves" and am beginning to notice that rubiconners are very disrespectful. And I now know what people mean when they say, 'It's a Jeep thing."

welcome!!! a new girl member, yipppeeee. ha ha ha.

give us the specs on your jeep, please. and where you are located. whats your boyfriend drive?

WELCOME! Things are looking better this evening for this thread. It's a good place, this here forum.

frogsrhere said:
And I now know what people mean when they say, 'It's a Jeep thing."

Absolutely! One of my favorite stickers is the "Silly boys, jeeps are for girls"

Welcome to the jeeperority!

ha ha ha, that word makes me laugh every time i read it

welcome!!! a new girl member, yipppeeee. ha ha ha.

give us the specs on your jeep, please. and where you are located. whats your boyfriend drive?

Its a 4.0 six cylinder automatic (yeah - bummer - but I've learned how to rock it) -we live just north of Tampa, Fl - We share the jeep - which means I take it work, play, and everywhere else. :lol:
After jeeptoberfest 2011 (in Ocala) during which we (well I did) hit the skid plate pretty hard, he told me he thought the shocks needed to be looked at - I said, "this thing has shocks???"
We are already registered (#50) for Jeep Beach in Daytona and are also heading to Horse Hole in March for Jeep Jam.

frogsrhere said:
Its a 4.0 six cylinder automatic (yeah - bummer - but I've learned how to rock it) -we live just north of Tampa, Fl - We share the jeep - which means I take it work, play, and everywhere else. :lol:
After jeeptoberfest 2011 (in Ocala) during which we (well I did) hit the skid plate pretty hard, he told me he thought the shocks needed to be looked at - I said, "this thing has shocks???"
We are already registered (#50) for Jeep Beach in Daytona and are also heading to Horse Hole in March for Jeep Jam.

hey ill be at jeep jam too :D

Jeeperority

you funny girl, ha ha ha

"Its a 4.0 six cylinder automatic (yeah - bummer - but I've learned how to rock it) -we live just north of Tampa, Fl - We share the jeep - which means I take it work, play, and everywhere else.
icon_lol.gif

We are already registered (#50) for Jeep Beach in Daytona and are also heading to Horse Hole in March for Jeep Jam. "

i don;t know how to multi quote into one thread. mine is an auto too. i will only have auto jeeps from now on. the 6 is fine with an auto and the 4s need a stick. :shades:

Superj at the bottom of your screen where it says reply,the box next to it is what you click on to multi quote.

Back