Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

Hi cherokeechick, I just wanted to mention that last week i saw one of you elusive jeepacorns driving. It had the horn and tail and stars on it! In seattle wa. they are out there!!

there are a few of them here in corpus, i have found out. one lives three streets over from me and drives a tj. her son has a lifted yj too.

also, a few military girls in wranglers here also

there are a few of them here in corpus, i have found out. one lives three streets over from me and drives a tj. her son has a lifted yj too.

also, a few military girls in wranglers here also

I don't know what's up, but you are going to have to change that signature, because I audibly chuckle every damn time I read a post from you. I tell you, man, I don't know why, but I just can't get past it's awesomeness. As long as it's there, you will force me to laugh.

It's just so hilarious ( and true ) is why, ha ha ha

Well, all my complaints about bad driver posts... I had a collision. I've got some bad karma going on. If I look straight at the jeep, he looks crooked. I think the frame is bent. It's at a collision shop. They are going to put it on a rack by monday. Happened 500 miles from home and 100 miles from where I am staying. :(((

If only I had been naked.

Naked did someone say naked

QUICK SOMEONE PINCH ME
:p

Attachments

• Picture 279.jpg
    Picture 279.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 319
Naked did someone say naked

QUICK SOMEONE PINCH ME
:p

I suspect the, uh, gentlemen on this thread haven't noticed, but I was wondering what the chic in the bottom right picture is holding? Can't quite tell behind the jeepz logo. If you could take a moment to look beyond the well proportioned, busty jeep in the pic and identify that object.

I suspect the, uh, gentlemen on this thread haven't noticed, but I was wondering what the chic in the bottom right picture is holding? Can't quite tell behind the jeepz logo. If you could take a moment to look beyond the well proportioned, busty jeep in the pic and identify that object.

low n behold it's a wrench :D EDIT: Looks to be maybe a angle grinder or maybe a flash light

Oh hell just use your imagination:p

Last edited:
I must be having trouble seeing the pic. It looks like she is holding something with a handle that her hands are going thru the middle. Like how you put your hands thru the handle of a nail gun. Anyway. It's irrelevant to the pic ultimately. I just couldn't figure it out. I like to see the whole picture.

Back