Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

wow, lucky dog. i would donate my jeep for all the testing they needed if i lived by them. free parts is great parts

Definitely weren't free, here's what she looks like so far!!

image-1370433168.jpg

Saved a little money by not having to pay for shipping though!

Christian

but if htey needed a jeep to put some test parts on, you could put yours right in the shop. everyone i know who donated their vehicle for test part fitting and testing, got to keep everything that was installed

Hmmmmm I may have to call them about that. They could put whatever they wanted on it for all I care! That would be sweet! Thanks for the info!!

Christian

gennybro said:
Do you have any handleing issues on the highway with those tires, like drifting ,or have the floating feeling?

Haven't got to drive it yet. Things didn't go as well as we expected so it will probably be the middle of the week before I can comment on your question unfortunately. :(

Christian

I'm glad to be back where all the jeepers wave. In 3 months of desert living, only 1 wrangler waved back at me!!! How is the hospitality in your neighborhoods?

TrailRatedRN said:
I'm glad to be back where all the jeepers wave. In 3 months of desert living, only 1 wrangler waved back at me!!! How is the hospitality in your neighborhoods?

Just about everyone waves here in Augusta, GA. There are some who just don't get it though. I feel sorry for them...

everyone is good here. i have seen some nice wranglers rumbling around here, towering over hte normal cars and trucks and waving to us normal wranglers

It's very rare that you come across a Jeeper here that doesn't wave, but then again livin in "small town USA" everybody generally waves at each other lol. But u can definitely distinguish the "Jeep wave" from all the others lol

Christian

I have noticed that most of the CJ and YJ drivers wave, good portions of the TJ owners do also. Most of the ones that don't wave are the ones with the new jeeps. I can't figure it out if they don't know about "the wave" or we are not "good enough" for them.... Just my observation in the Tampa Bay area anyways...

i always jeep wave... only about 1/8 of the cherokee drivers wave back :p old jeepers are good about it though

I agree that the "old ones" do wave most of the time. But then again, I live in Florida and most of us ARE OLD. LOL LOL At least that is what most people think of us Floridians.... By the way, how are you kiddo?

in the signature, his always says huge jeep wave to y'all

Back