Jeepz.com bombs my browser!

RayOvac

Anyone else have this problem? I'm running IE 5.0 on Win2k and Jeepz crashes my browser when loading the main page. I have to "stop" it from loading completely or the browser will crash....everytime. No other pages do this...not even any of the other jeepz.com pages. Most of the time I can avoid it but ocassionally it does happen and is very annoying because windows has to try and "debug" the dying browser and I can't restart it for about 30-45 seconds.

I know your gonna say "get a new browser" but I like IE...everything else just doesn't feel right.[addsig]

Thats a bummer Ray. remember you are my on line guru so you have to find away to fix this or you will blow my mind here. You can do most anything with that computer and the inter net. lol tug[addsig]

Hmm, haven't had any complaints before this, and I don't really know why the frontpage would make IE bomb.

Along the lines of why don't you get another browser - could you just upgrade to either 5.5 or 6.0? I run 6.0 (win 2K) and it works fine.[addsig]

Well I went ahead and upgraded to IE 6.0 and no problems so far. I used to run WinXP which had IE 6 with it but then had a HD crash so I just installed Win2k instead. I like it better because its more compatible with my stuff. I think the upgrade has solved my problems though.[addsig]

same cause and effect,,, ONLY OCCASIONALLY,
(1 outta 6 or 7) I've used Netscape and IE.
Thought it was just me, might get better feedback
in General, First time in 8 months I've even checked
here. :)

I am running new; netscape 7.02 [addsig]

Back