Last person to comment wins $20

Give up. I won already, spent the $20 and moved on. It's time you do too..

Using needle nose pliers snakes $20 out of pocket before fire reaches it!!

Close call with this rock while we was at the campsite over the weekend. He stopped right before the leaf springer hit it, it was about 3 inches away. I looked up under there and figured I'd see some damage, but it didn't even touch the rock , there was about half an inch between the rock and the waggy.

Attachments

• labor day weekend 2013 001.JPG
    labor day weekend 2013 001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
Somehow the new looks of the jeepz site came up on my screen, I didn't really care for it. Had to log in then the old one popped up. Don't know whats going on, but am I able to not have the new version pop up on me?

Somehow the new looks of the jeepz site came up on my screen, I didn't really care for it. Had to log in then the old one popped up. Don't know whats going on, but am I able to not have the new version pop up on me?

At the bottom of the screen you can choose to view using the old theme

The new theme is the default for guests, so it will show if you aren't logged in.

Once logged in, if you want to permanently make the old theme your choice then go here:
http://www.jeepz.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
And choose trailleader towards the bottom of the page.

on a side note, if there are any aspects of the new theme that need tweaking just let me know.

Back