Let's see your Jeep!

Fuel pump or O2 problem? Updated! More advice needed.

HoodofJeep-2.jpg

Picture of the Jeep and the boys (from Holloween 2001)

Have to take more pictures

I thought I'd do the same for Mr and Mrs. Mud4feet.

Thanx for the kind words, mingez :D .. Oh, and thanx for posting the pics - I guess I was just too lazy.

mud

...then
image-missing.png

...now
image-missing.png

Sorry no pics of the TJ... but she goes bye-bye tonight anyway.
76cj7nola - That's a great pic!

jeepfan555 said:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/369946/PDRM0357.JPG

What is that a picture of?
LOL that's a set of stock coil spring isolators from my XJ. oops.. I edited the above post to include the link to the pic tutorial :lol:

frankiefire702 said:
Here's some pics of my junk.

Hey frankiefire, Nice TJ!!! I hope my TJ looks that tough someday!!!

L33TJ33P - i like the camo job in the second pic... ;)

now for my jeep:

95 Grand Cherokee
stock except for homemade disconnects and 30x9.5 Pirelli Scorpions

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Here's Jeepy, awaiting my return in the Oakland Mall/Logan's Roadhouse parking lot...
image-missing.png

I got stalked at work yesterday by one of the guys from MichiganJeepers.com; he knew that I didn't have a camera, so he took a couple pics of my Jeep in the parking lot out back while I was inside unaware, making salads...

The crust you see on the outside is salt; it's been in the low 20s for the last week, about an inch of snow dusting here and there, so the Road Commission for Oakland County, City of Madison Heights DPS, and City of Troy DPW have been dumping tons and tons of salt on the roads... THIS IS WHY VEHICLES DO NOT LAST IN MICHIGAN (particularly Oakland County, they're very heavyhanded with the salt)...

I've been trying to upload mine on here but it wont work. I've got it on imagestation and everything but when i try to upload it on the site it wont work:
At the bottom of my profile i put in the picture off of my desktop and then below that put in the site address in the space, right?? t

This is confusing me, any help would be appreciated

LR

I don't think Imagestation allows remote linking. There are several that are free that do allow it. there are some that you can pay a small fee for larger storage and bandwidth. If your internet provider has free webspace or a free webpage builder then you can put them there then just link to the web address of each photo. I know Verizon online has it, and I'm sure many others do also.

I use villagephotos. I don't know how they compare, as I didn't really do much research on it, but I have alot of bandwidth for a pretty nominal charge. They have a limited free service. I would bet there are free ones out there that have more bandwidth though, maybe someone could list one or some for both of us..

Saurian, you must do some digging to bring all these old threads out of the closet!

Back