leveling the field

unclebill

leveling the field

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

every since i have been driving my willys.
i cant take it on hi-ways because it's too slow.
and even going the speed limit there is usually someone tailgating.
today it has been snowing a LOT without a let up.
i decided to take the slug to town.
put chains on all around and was passing cars and trucks left and right.
(they were all in the ditch,upside down or smashed into things.)
i felt like i was driving a tug boat.
HA
take that speeders/tailgaters!
zsmithwesson272261-1.jpg

Nice Willys!

My stock comeback for anyone, usually in the ricer crowd, that wants to make something about the Jeep's lack of power is I'll challenge them to a race. You pick the first half, I'll pick the last half. I've never had anyone take me up on it.

Nice Willys!

My stock comeback for anyone, usually in the ricer crowd, that wants to make something about the Jeep's lack of power is I'll challenge them to a race. You pick the first half, I'll pick the last half. I've never had anyone take me up on it.
thanks

yep at 30 MPH this is second to none.
not bad for a 46 year old tractor.
crawl ratio 85 -1

i dont carry a camera as a rule when going to the store.
maybe some other time.
but it was kinda fun to pass the hyper expensive unstoppable SUV's that were upside down in the ditch.

Well, it's just me my willys and my trusty old Red Ryder carbine-action, 200-shot, range model air rifle. Lucky I got a compass in the stock.

i dont carry a camera as a rule when going to the store.
maybe some other time.
but it was kinda fun to pass the hyper expensive unstoppable SUV's that were upside down in the ditch.
but i was a gentleman.
i waved and giggled gently as i drove by.....

AH, HAIL NO!!! that's way way too cold!! I have a short 20/30 min drive (all dirt) to mtns, make a snow man and have a snowball fight til our hands get cold, then come home and get warm. That's just too cold!:lol:

you keep that uncle bill. you look GREAT in white! I'll stay right here in the Lonestar State where it was 68 degrees yesterday!!8)

Got to love the snow..I got about 6 inches 2 days ago,but last night it snowed then turned to rain the smorning so now i have a big slushy mess.

Nice Willys!

yep
yesterday i parked in a ditch at my buddies house.
as i was leaving a nice older gent on a tractor asked me if i needed a pull out.
thanks anyway mr. as i put it in compound low and chugged out of that snow filled ditch......;)

the snow is chest deep in my yard now....
and snowin hard....

Back