lift selection

Ok guys iv searched the forum and cant find anything comparing the IRO 3" and RC 4" for 04 Wj. Im currently runnin RC Budget boost with 255/70/18 Jk takeoffs. Wife said i can finally go bigger ! So now im stuck between the two. Its mostly an everyday driver but on weekends we might wheel it mildly, but i still want it taller. Im not too worried about ride (its a jeep) so far as its not dangerous! Any experiences or things i should add with either kit like adj trac bar, isolators, that sorta stuff?? The kits are within $ 50 bucks of each other.

have you looked at bds ? they make a 4.5" wj lift. if you buy a " kit" it will come with the needed parts, track bar etc. or you could put it together with the parts you want.that's waht i did, the wife's is a tera budget lift, and sway bar links, jks arms and trac bar with o.m.e. coils fits 285's with some timming needed yet

IMG_3219-1.jpg

IMG_3059-1.jpg

Bounty__Hunter said:
Desertrunner, the Jeep in the pic is a Zj.

I recommend Spidertrax wheel spacers. Use loctite on the lugs attaching the spacers to the axle, torque to spec and you won't have any trouble. I've been running my generic 6-lug spacers for years now.

Yeah I know its a zj my phone auto corrected it to xj. I own an xj and my younger brother has a zj

Back