Liftin it up

Gfresh

I need a lift bad, but i drive my TJ everyday, how high should i go?
image-missing.png

[addsig]

what size tires do you want what are you going to use it for? mud bogging, trail rides, look cool?
needs a bit more info
[addsig]

I want it for some trail riding, mostly hard stuff, and use in the snow, i do a lot of backcountry skiing
[addsig]

Well you can go with a 2" spacer lift for your springs and new shocks that would allow for 32 inch tires though there might be slight rubbing and keep a standard ride from the factory, if your not wanting to put big bucks in right now this is the best option, you can find them from 180 to 300 dollars. If you want to go towards bigger and better things you could get a full 2" or 4" lift and get replacement springs for your current one which would run from 500 on up. Of course then you can try and sell your springs to somebody who needs them and offset the price. And yeah you could body lift but that wouldn't really help your situation. Personnaly I would go for the 2" spacer lift with 31 by 10.5 or 11.5, its a cost thing really why spend the extra 200 hundred unless your current suspension is already kaput and if thats the case bravo for breakinga suspension in just 5 years.
best of luck I hope this was helpful if your wondering I was just quoting the price from quadratec and performance lift catalog cant remeber the name.

[addsig]

Back