lifting TJ

greglaw

I have recently purchased a 97 TJ and am looking for input on lifts. I have owned 2 other jeeps so I'm not a total newbie. I am looking at running 33" with a 3-4" suspension lift. Rough country advertises a 4" for $499 & 4Wheel Drive hardware has a 31/2" for $599 and then there are others for $700-$1800.

I would like to 4wheel this vehicle some but will be driving it a couple of miles to work each day. I have read some concerns with Rancho lifts and alignment, any truth?

I guess what I'm asking for is what is the best bang for my buck!!

Thanks

Cj->YJ->TJ

image-missing.png
[addsig]

greglaw~

Hey, I have a 98 tj and what I bought was the superlift lift kit.... I had heard some good and bad things about it but i bought it anyways. I was running 35s with the 4 inch and I just did a two inch body lift not 2 long ago.

I am in the readers rides you should check it out and if your interested in a lift kit that wont break the bank this is the one 4 you. Also you would like rustys 3" lift kit they make everything from scratch and they do low$ shipping. Rustys is in Gadsen Alabama.

Iknow the area code is 256 but I cant remeeber the rest.

Also try TJs off road there in Alabaster Alabama there dirt cheap on all there lifts.

Well good luck and happy trails

muddyme[addsig]

Back