lookin at new tires for my tj

idrthrbfishing

I'm looking at some Dayton Tmberline AT tires for my tj 31x10.5x15. Im on a strict buget only have $425 to spend. I can Get these for $101.25 mounted balenced. does any one know if these are worth the price? I mostly am either on the beach on on my way there. South Jersey is mostly sand every where else.

If your not a serious off roader like me.. Its probably best to go with an All-Terrain tire like you mentioned. I have BF Goodrich All Terrains and they ride good, without road noise and im satisfied. I wouldnt waste your money on mud tires or swampers or boggers if you mostly ride the street. There is just no point in throwing away your cash. I've heard good things about Bridgestone Duellers ( spl ) A-T's too.. but from what I hear the prices of those tires are outrageous. My BFG's cost somewhere in the upper 500 buck range and they are 33-12.50.. If you look around at enough places your sure to find some descent tires that your looking for at that price. You can buy some cheaper tires as well and just put the black wall out.

ChrisL1987 said:
...................I've heard good things about Bridgestone Duellers ( spl ) A-T's too.. but from what I hear the prices of those tires are outrageous..................

Yes, the Bridgestone Dueller A/T Revo's are great tires............for an A/T. Very little noise and they stick like glue to pavement - regardless of the weather. No real good in the mud and yes, they're pricey. I paid $600 for 4 mounted and balanced 2 years ago. Great tires, but you can find something cheaper.

Ahh! Electrical Help!!!

If you really want an AT, then I don't see why you would be disappointed with those. They actually look pretty good too.

I live on the beach too, and I prefer a MT on a Jeep. It takes a slightly different driving style when taking off and crossing ruts, but once you learn to do sand with the MT, you'll like it better.

Back