looking to get info

Needinginfo

Hello there i am new to this jeep thing i actually do not have a jeep but have friends that do and i am looking to get themthe decal that says :it a jeep thing You would not understand" and i am at a loss as to where i go about getting that decal. I am from the boston area and would like to know what stores would have that.

please if some one could be so kind and let me know that would be great

thanks

image-missing.png
[addsig]

that is the one slogan i will NOT plaster on my jeep... because its such a trendy saying, i dislike it just because of that. the new logo is pretty cool "only in a jeep" but i have a feeling that one is gonna become overused as well.[addsig]

I've only seen those stickers on Cherokee's. My frind put the ever popular "If you can read this, turn me back over" sticker UNDERNEATH his jeep. You can see it pretty good in some pictures he has.
image-missing.png
The only stickers I have are the one's that came on my jeep. the one that says "wrangler" and "Jeep". Although, today I pick up my flame stickers for the hood. Hey Raven, how can I get some JEEPZ.COM stickers?[addsig]

i had the graphics class at my school make me a "theres only one" for the winshield, but i agree w/ dingus about the jeep thing slogen[addsig]

Back