Metallica

far_right

Anyone beem to see 'em yet on this tour?
What songs are they playing, i know they arent playing many off load/reload

I got tickets for May 15 in Little Rock... 8th row baby :mrgreen:

there awsome im tryin to get tickets but there out have fun at the show take some pictures and post them hehehe

they are playing a different set at every show... i get to see them in october.. i saw them last year.. and i'm still recovering

Lotta Members Online tonght!!!

MASTER... MASTER... MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS!!!
image-missing.png

i don't remeber a danm thing from that show last summer, just the fact that i lost my friends and wandered around very very impaired

Hit the Lights
Creeping Death
Battery
Master of Puppets
Welcome Home (Sanatarium)
Blackened
Shortest Straw
Harvester of Sorrow
One
Sad but True
Enter Sandman
Last Caress
For whom the bell tolls
Fuel
I disappear
Frantic
St. Anger
Nothing Else Matters

Play list from last nights show, the guy also said there were a few more he couldnt remember

I had a ticket for the show in Phoenix-- they were playing with Godsmack
and damn it if some bad news didn't come my way, and I couldn't go!!!
I still get mad every time I think about it!!!! Wasted ticket!!!!
AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Neal

i'm still not over the fact that they sold out... I don't think I'd ever go to another one of their concert's.... after S&M, the whole Napster thing, and then the cutting of the hair... I'll just listen to the old cd's and remember them as that.

I have seen then every time they have come to new england, at least once every tour (some twice, and this include woodstock 94)

One of the Best Band ever, right behind Skynard

after S&M, the whole Napster thing, and then the cutting of the hair

S&M was downright amazing... nothing wrong with it at all, except that they could have played a few other songs..

The napster thing... I believe they are taking way too much crap from people... there are hundreds or thousands of other recording artists who feel the same way, Metallica just gets labeled as the "whiners" because they were the first to stand up to it... Yeah, i download music... but i also will buy any piece of work that Metallica ever puts out...

Cutting their hair.... has NOTHING to do with their music

I just bought tickets this week to see them in Ames, Iowa on August 30th. I saw them in Moline back in.....1997 I think. They frickin' ROCKED! Whenever I work out, I pop in And Justice or Master. What a kick-ass group.

Back