moab

jasonmolinar

Well friends, I depart to Moab tomorrow from salt lake city. About a four hour drive. Wish me luck on the trails, and that I won't die from having such a good time. Maybe I'll even see some of you down there. Haha!

good luck, don't do anything too extreme. and try to keep at least 2 of your tires on the ground at all times.

Haha! I'll try my hardest to keep all my tires on the ground. It's the only vehicle I have to drive. I've been to Moab hundreds of times, but this is the first time i've ever gone done in a jeep. So I'm pretty excited

I will take tons of pictures. But I have no idea how to put them on here from my phone. So you'll have to check out my facebook to check em out. But fins n things is the main one I wanted to try out. Haha. Has a few hard terrain with some easy stuff. So it should be good

Sweet! How exciting! Try hitting your menu button, and see if there's a little attachment icon there for pics. Have a good time!

i got you jason.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Haha thanks man! Are you going down to the car show? Haha. I might go down for that too. But i didn't get very many pictures of me on the trails cause it was dark. But I thought I'd make up by getting a couple videos and pictures of the fun at potatoe salad hill. Well actually I guess it won't let me upload any videos. Just photo's. Sorry gang. But if I learned anything from this expirience it's that I love the world of being a jeep owner.

Attachments

• image-2515327648.png
    image-2515327648.png
    714.4 KB · Views: 198
You should upload the vids to photobucket and then post the link...that's what I did. Id love to see them. I've never been to moab, but am planning on it very soon.

Back