Move over Jesus, here comes Tom Cruise

currupt4130

VT Hokie
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007030603,00.html

TOM Cruise is the new “Christ” of Scientology, according to leaders of the cult-like religion.

The Mission: Impossible star has been told he has been “chosen” to spread the word of his faith throughout the world.

And leader David Miscavige believes that in future, Cruise, 44, will be worshipped like Jesus for his work to raise awareness of the religion.

A source close to the actor, who has risen to one of the church’s top levels, said: “Tom has been told he is Scientology’s Christ-like figure.

“Like Christ, he’s been criticised for his views. But future generations will realise he was right.”

image-missing.png

Cruise joined the Church of Scientology in the ’80s. Leader L Ron Hubbard claimed humans bear traces of an ancient alien civilisation.

Wow... that's interesting. [sarcasm]Good for Tom. [/sarcasm]

Meanwhile in my world I am the supreme leader. I also have superhuman powers (flying, superspeed, superstrength, etc.,).

Meanwhile in my world I am the supreme leader. I also have superhuman powers (flying, superspeed, superstrength, etc.,).

If you can walk on water dude, I'll adopt you as my new deity. Deal? LOL.

I'll sacrifice politicians and lawyers in your honor.

I wonder if he's healed anybody, turned water into wine, raised the dead, etc.???

And......I don't believe Jesus ever said "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!"

I'm hoping this means he'll be too busy to make anymore movies

Now that's just plain weird... Dang, I'm fresh out of goats... sorry Cruise Christ, no sacrafices today!
Seriously though, that baby of his doesn't know what he's in for.

Now that's just plain weird... Dang, I'm fresh out of goats... sorry Cruise Christ, no sacrafices today!

I'm pretty sure that wife of his won't last too long.

Wait a minute.......Did you feel that? I think it was Nicole breathing a big sigh of relief somewhere. :purple:

I was going to build a large wooden monument in honor of Tom Cruise before I read that. All I got done was a 15 foot tall "T". I think I have an idea on how I can use it.

That baby won't even know that there's anything else other than the beliefs of one's parents...as is often the case.

He'll either get older and rebel, or turn into a crazier version of his dad.

If you think about it, if Tom Cruise (an egotistical arrogant jackass) is the best they have to come up with for a Christ like figure then they must not have much to choose from.

If you think about it, if Tom Cruise (an egotistical arrogant jackass) is the best they have to come up with for a Christ like figure then they must not have much to choose from.

Don't worry guys, the Limecat and the Flying Spaghetti Monster have a much larger plan for our friend Tom. He'll get his, either by claw or noodley appendage. :p

Since John Travolta belongs to the Church of Scientology...does that mean he has to bow down and grovel to Tom?

Back