Mud's gonna kill me for this, but....

mingez

June 23rd is his birthday. And he's 52. Let's all wish him a happy birthday!

So, there was this big bang. In a pool lay 2 amoeba, and a week later Mud was brought into the world. Now THAT'S old!!! :wink: :lol:

Did you know that Mud, invented... fire, AND the Wheel. Let's thank him folks, for without those two key elements, there would be no Jeep. :wink:

RE: Is Black Diamond better than a Rancho lift for a CJ7

I believe he also invented dirt. :wink:

For without dirt there could not be mud! :D

RE: Preparing for the

Ya bunch of young whippersnappers!! If it weren't for us old fogies showin' ya how to live, you'd all let life just pass ya by!!!

Happy birthday, Mud!!!

RE: Mud

Happy B day Mud!

Hey are you guys still taking a collection to get him a walker and some emergency grab handles for his bath room?

RE: wanted: tires, bikini, wind jamer, lift spacers,more plz

Happy Birthday to you too Mud! I say "too" because it's also my B-day......just in case any of you were thinking about sending presents. Just about anything in Acme is on my wish list. :wink:

RE: wanted: tires, bikini, wind jamer, lift spacers,more plz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Too funny!

Mud,

Mingez told me that you were sooooo old that you took your drivers test in a chariot!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

happy Birthday!!

cheap tricks

Sparky-Watts said:
Ya bunch of young whippersnappers!! If it weren't for us old fogies showin' ya how to live, you'd all let life just pass ya by!!!

Yeah, as I understand it, all y'all "old fogies" had all the good times for us and now we can't enjoy all the stuff you did.... The reason I say this is in Ohio, there is this little Island called Put-it-Bay, my older friends would tell me stories about the weekends they would spend there.... or what they could remember, and now.... there are "open container" laws and they are STILL trying to let the eco-system recover... [jokingly] Thanks a lot guys [/jokingly]

happy birth day mud, glad to have you around, learnin' us youngsters

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeepy!!!

Too funny, roundlights..... too funny!!!! Happy B-day mud. "Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!" LBR

Bad Vibration

HAHAHA!!! Y'all are just TOO funny............... :evil: Just wait 'til your old bones start a creakin' and you wake up with joint pains in different spots every morning!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My folks would have announced my birth on TV, but we didn't have one yet, so they didn't see the need. Besides, amoeba's don't watch TV. So they just used the telegraph to "peck" it in to the scribes (had to make the next edition of the scrolls, you know). And, no, I didn't invent the wheel - some other ancient beat me to that. But I did invent the MT tire to go on it!! :lol: And I didn't invent dirt, but I was the first one out of the cave to play around in the MUD when it rained! :lol:

Seriously, greatly appreciate the b-day wishes!!! Took about 20 years off of me. Don't know if I've ever had so many b-day greetings, and certainly have never had so many humorous ones (y'all were bein' funny, weren't you?!? :shock: ) Thanx a bunch "Z-ers"!!

BTW, Mingez, I owe you one......................................

To the Geezer, formerly known as stud muffin.........
:D :D :D Happy Birthday :D :D :D
You're my geezer and I love you! Mudwoman (the Geezerette, formerly known as hot chick)

RE: Owiiieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mudwoman said:
To the Geezer, formerly known as stud muffin.........
:D :D :D Happy Birthday :D :D :D
You're my geezer and I love you! Mudwoman (the Geezerette, formerly known as hot chick)

Mud, I think this one likes you!!!! You should ask her out :lol:

Back