My dads been bitten by the jeep bug

Sully

Well,today me and my dad were just cruisin around and we get to talken about jeeps.My dad starts to tell me about all these great memories he had with friends and his scout.He starts saying stuff like maybe I should get a jeep.But he said not now because he can just drive mine.He said in about 3 years he will probly be lookin for a jeep!!!So I asked him if he wanted to go for a test drive.So we head over to the jeep dealer and test drive a 03 sport,and guess what,he loved it.His only comment was that it was too smooth!!! :lol: He thought he was driving a car.He was eye ballin the rubicon but it had an auto so we sisnt test drive it.But when Im about ready to start driving he is considering getting a jeep!!! :-D Im so happy!!! :) :) Sully[addsig]

nice my pops just bought him self a big ole chopper. so it'll be like a trade thing i'll tool around on his bike. he'll take the jeep for a little. But thats nice man..pops and a new jeep. Good luck to ya, hopfuly it'll happen so ya have to pick what one you'll drive. heh[addsig]

All you have to do is drive one then you have to have one then you have to fix one then you have to break one then you have to fix one then you have tooooooo much fun. Tug[addsig]

He likes my jeep so much that he drives it to work 2 times a week. :lol: He learns to like jeeps the more he is driving them or working on them.I think that thats pretty cool. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Keep up the good work on adding another Jeep to the family.. I know it's not long in the works if you keep at him.

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Back