my jeep dumpster

phatyaspen

Why is it that everytime I leave my Jeep in a parking lot anywhere...I return to it to find it full of 2-3 soda cans candy wrappers etc. etc. Anyone else have this problem...Sorry for teh rant just had to blow off a little steam

everytime i leave the top down in a strange place where people walk by. Best buy over in secaucus i get the most stuff in the jeep.

look at the bright side......at least it's better that folks throwin' it out on the ground. we've already got way too much trash around now.

I think it's just one of those things you have to get used to. At least that is what I have done.

I'll never forget last year in high school (senior year) when this kid, who really didn't like me for some reason, used to always throw garbage in the back of my Jeep, truck, or whatever I was driving. One of my friends saw him doing it a couple times, so from that point we knew for sure who it was. One night when his car was parked in the parking lot (he was at a tennis match) we decided to go pick up two full-size pickup loads of horse manure. We brought it back to the school and covered his car in it (and the whole area around his car). The funny part was when he didn't clean it off till the next day, so everyone got to see it!! Let's just say I never had any more garbage thrown into my vehicles!

Sorry Steve I jsut cant help myself those flares on the front make it look like a dumpster ........ lol

Steve the only problem Ive had is I had a bird crap on my steering wheel a few times

Check out this Sweet new Sig

Haven't had it happen with the Jeep yet, but all my life I've driven pickups, and yeah, they always are used for a dumpster by someone......

TwistedTJ said:
Sorry Steve I jsut cant help myself those flares on the front make it look like a dumpster ........ lol

Steve the only problem Ive had is I had a bird crap on my steering wheel a few times

Dude, have you ever parked under one of those lights in a parking lot, and come back later to discover there must be a bird's nest up there? That really sucks, especially when there are other people riding with you, and it's all over there seat as well. :oops:

phatyaspen said:
Why is it that everytime I leave my Jeep in a parking lot anywhere...I return to it to find it full of 2-3 soda cans candy wrappers etc. etc. Anyone else have this problem...Sorry for teh rant just had to blow off a little steam

I must be lucky. :D

Hi,

Yes, I've too had some trash thrown in my Wrangler, luckily only a couple of times. I don't understand it -- but now that I think about it alot of trash cans are blue around here. Maybe if I had a green colored Jeep people would be throwing recyclables in it? :? :roll:

Oh, I've also had the bird problem, too. I'm just more careful about parking under trees now. :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Back