My jeep is done! Pics inside...

Also, if i remember correctly, i believe shannon told me he got most of the custom welding stuff done at Jeep Thrills out in Rexdale (just northwest of toronto)

I wanna see more of this jeep! Post the gross pics! I wont get grpssed out , I promise.

What the heck? I guess I was heading in the right direction about it being a gothic yj. Although they are wearing wrestling masks, must be a new breed of goth.

In the market

Joopin\' said:
What the heck? I guess I was heading in the right direction about it being a gothic yj. Although they are wearing wrestling masks, must be a new breed of goth.

Well, the whole bmezine.com thing gives it away... Not exactly goth, but plenty o' goths show up none the less.
Great parties... Just not for the squeemish!

Shannon Laratt runs that site and owns this jeep plus a whole pile of other cars that most people would give their right nut for (vintage vette's, porches, etc)

That TJ is an impressive machine and isnt just a showcar. He does plenty of offroading with it up on and around his farm up in Tweed (ontario)... Of course those pictures are all taken in the backyard of his place in toronto.

I just checked out bmezine.com All I can say is ouch, thats some nasty stuff :oops:

I saw a show on television where two dudes hung thierselves (from thier backs) in a cage and got driven around LA like that. Very Cool. (NOT). lol. It does take a certain amount of stupidity and pain tolerance though, and I have neither so I can appreciate that trick.

Lady

Back