My Jeep was stolen in central NJ Thursday night!

Nooch13

My Red 98 TJ with a black hardtop was stolen Thursday night from the parking lot of my job. It was in southern NJ. It is lifted 4 inches, with 33's, Mile marker E12000 winch, warn winch front bumper, SkyJacker stickers on side and back windows (red), upper sliders, Magellan GPS, Uniden CB, The Source on board air and a bunch of other mods. The tires stick out pretty far (good year wrangler MTR's 33x12.5) as I still had factory flares. If anyone see's anything matching this description around, please let me know when and where.

It may have been my psychotic ex-wife, but I can not be sure. Thanks for any help!

Bryan
BAntonelli@bop.gov

Nooch13 said:
.........It may have been my psychotic ex-wife, but I can not be sure.....
Bryan
BAntonelli@bop.gov

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for laughing, that really sucks. But that line just struck a chord with me.

Bummer man! That does so suck. If any like that showes up in Erwin, Tennessee I will post but the chances are way slim. Good luck on recovery! tug

Hey, where about in Central NJ? I live right near Asbury park, I will def keep an eye out for you if I see it. You should post some pictures of it so we have a better idea of what it looks like. Sounds like one hell of a jeep! Sorry man! I hope I can help.
Joop

Sure am sorry to hear that. Hope you find it and the theif!

These are the only pics I have at work. It has a black hard top with tinted windows, and black upper door sliders on it now. It also has red skyjacer stickers (alot of other stickers too) on the hard top windows. It was stolen from a supposedly secure military base, Fort Dix. And if it was my psycho ex, she has no military ID, so I have no idea how she got into a secure military base, so much for national security huh??

stolenjeep-1.jpg

thats a sweet jeep! - and yea... there a are some real a-holes out there (even in the military) that will take regardless of how hard we try to discourage that.... as an ex-biker i know how it was w/harleys... all i can say is i hope you find the perp. b/4 the cops do!!! ask around, look into people selling "familiar" parts or the whole thing.... chances are they will part it out since as we all know - parts are worth more than the whole!!! sorry dude... that really sux!

It was stolen by one of three types of people more than likely, like most specialty vehicles are: 1) A complete idiot who intends on driving it and pretending it is his.....in which case it will be located soon. 2) A joy-rider who just wanted to take it out and run the hell out of it and then dump it....in which case it will probably be located soon, but it could be totally wasted. 3) Someone who intends to part it out and discreetly dispose of the Jeep itself....good luck. The last type could either be someone who is doing it for money, and it will more than likely NEVER be found....or it could be a fellow Jeeper.....sadly. That happens alot with hotrods. They find one like the one they are building, and steal it so they can use the parts on theirs. Keep an eye out for Jeeps that are built just like yours was. Good luck.

Performance help

My jeep was stolen 2 years ago from my underground parking at my old apartment. They stripped it of the stereo, soundbar, lights and totally trashed the interior, then gave it a real nice, multi-color paint job. They used it in 2 armed robberies then drove the hell out of it. Drove it so hard, they ripped off the driveshafts and busted the shocks. I figured a club would be enough to keep it from being stolen but I was wrong. They took off the steering wheel and replaced it with one from an S-10 pickup truck. After I got it back, the insurance company tried to tell me there was only $1300 damage and proceeded to fix it. My buddy who is also my mechanic told them to just write the thing off, it wasn't worth fixing but they still insisted on fixing it. In the end, they put $12,000 into fixing my $10,000 jeep and refused to pay my buddy because no one wanted to take responsibility for their screwup. Finally after a lot of phone calls, my buddy got paid and they called me up admitting they'd screwed up and wanted me to write it off. I kept it and now have a jeep that is in better condition than when I bought it. You can see pictures of what they did to it at my cardomain site which is listed in the link below...just above my picture.

That sucks man. I would go ape sh$t if I ever caught anyone touching my rides. There are just somethings you dont do.

Nooch13 said:
I have a pic of it clean that I would like to post, but I do not know how. Can any of you help me?

I know you want to post a clean pic for ID purposes, but I can't look at it.....it'd ruin the image I have of that sweet rig coated in mud that you already posted!!!

Nooch13 said:
I have a pic of it clean that I would like to post, but I do not know how. Can any of you help me?
Go to the sonyimagestation website and open an account...they're free. You can host the picture on there.

Being on a miltary base dont make it safe. My nephue is stationed at manmouhth. His pyscho girlfriend got on base multiple times to see him. She was even banned from the base and still made it back in. Finaly he got courtmarshalled then sent to afganistan. He will be back this month thow so we will see if she gets back on base. I bet she does. Only 19 with a hot bod.

image-missing.png

you have to use the whole link, including the "http://" :wink:

Sweet TJ, hope you see her again, and in one piece :shock:

Back