my new welder

far_right

i bought an arc welder today.... i dunno what for, just fun and light repairs (jeep) havent used it yet but i look foward to it.... im just kinda takin up time im so bored.... did a little wheelin today, buddy almost bought a 77 chevy on 35s, 3/4 running gear, 465 transmission, np205.... it was great, but the steering was real bad so he decided to pass and keep lookin 4 a cj... well that was my day..... anyone else :-D

edited by: far_right, May 22, 2003 - 04:48 PM[addsig]

Well youo ahd a great day it sounds like. I have been hammering out the honey do list the wife left me with. I did sneak out and do some wheeling on the 500 Quad Runner. But it's not nearly the same as in the good ole X. But I got to finish up painting the inside of the house before this Sat. The wife is coming home from a week in Iadho. So I won't be doing much else but painting. So any one who would like to come on up and help, I'll buy the beer and we can do some wheeling after.... Well any takers??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Send me a ticket round trip to Tri Cities Airport and I will bring my own brush and roller :-D tug

PS I paint real good[addsig]

Back