My Nickle on Skyjacker Tcase Bracket

lethaldose

ok i ordered a Skyjacker Tcase Relocation bracket earlier this week because of some shabby probs with my stock stuff and my addition of a body lift... this is just my opinion about it ... i love the design and it works AWESOME i wish jeep would have used this design right off the bat ... it did require some fab work that wasnt covered very well in the instructions not nothing crazy but i had to section a both rods about 3/4" ... the one thing i wasnt happy with was ... i got a pair of bolts that mount the flange to the bracket ... and a pair of nylon lock nuts ... the bolts are 5/16" 24 .. the nuts are suppose to be OFCOURSE the same... well they werent they weren't even SAE so i had to make a trip to the parts store which isnt a big deal but you pay 70 bucks for something that couldnt have costed over 20 bucks to make you'd expect them to stick the right nuts in your kit ya know ... but just wanted to rant LOL :shock: bracket works like a charm i'd def recommend it

really .. what the hell did they mess it up for the tj for LOL its really simple actually eliminates some hardware ... damn number crunchers

From the TC shifter to the car springs and car dash, the mistakes are all over the place ;)

TJ's are cool dammit.
I love my springs and dash and would go back to leafs only for a decent CJ...ugly YJ dash makes me barf a little.

Ugly YJ dash? Hah. A TJ is like a 12 year old girl just discovering makeup, way too much of it in all the wrong places. I think I'd equate the YJ to a college chick on an anti establishment tirade, bare minimals, and just a little more to not look ugly in the mornings. CJ, well it's just pure class, like a rich 30 something blonde with blue eyes.

lol i like the TJ dash even if ya think it looks like over made up jail bait hahah and a big fan of the coils ... i just cant get over the square headlights on a yj my only real quirk haha

LOL cant we all just get along hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Round lights, square lights, doesn't matter a bit (to me, anyway!). Hey, you're drivin' a Jeep - the greatest vehicle ever created!!! Hey, even if you've bought an '07.........Jeeps RULE!!!!!!!

You coulda bought a Ford or a Chevy...............................:confused:

Round lights, square lights, doesn't matter a bit (to me, anyway!). Hey, you're drivin' a Jeep - the greatest vehicle ever created!!! Hey, even if you've bought an '07.........Jeeps RULE!!!!!!!

You coulda bought a Ford or a Chevy...............................:confused:[/QUOT

very true but i'm not a real fan of the 07's LOL :roll: :roll:

Personally, I can't see how the shape of your headlights makes any difference in how your vehicle performs....but that's just me.

its all in the aerodynamics and functionality of the round vs square LoL ... that almost sounded like it means something

Back