need help to choose wheels!!! please!

mjk11890

i have a 1996 red jeep cherokee and im trying to figure out what wheels will look good anyone have any ideas let me know?? i was thinking **** cepek dc1 black and chrome i dont know...help me out!

I've thought of changing my wheels several times. But for my '93 YJ, the Black Steelies are working our just fine! They're like old Timex's - They take a licking and keep on ticking!

Dont get chrome, for the love of buying endless amounts of polish and spending every weekend polishing. Go with the polished alloy. I went with the chrome and then i went to basic training. then got it shipped out to cali... now i can not take the rust off with anything.

I've got chrome, and don't have dust (or rust) problems. Just make sure to put ceramic pads on.

Bling Bling 8)

Attachments

• wrangler_chrome_rims.jpg
    wrangler_chrome_rims.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 87
I have chrome and never had a bit of rust. I was always told its the polished ones that rust due to imperfections in the layers or something to that nature. I spent the extra 20 bucks per wheel so I wouldn't have rust. Maybe your thinking about the polished steel wheels that look like chrome.

The wheels on my YJ used to be polished, but they sat for about 8 years in my back yard and oxidized pretty bad, I just sanded them and painted them black. they looked great till the rock rash.

(old pic)
IMG_2187-1.jpg

My Bead locks are red on the inside and natural rust on the ring (more rock rash)

Back