neverending snow....

craziesteve

I am here in maryland and We have nearly 2 feet of snow and it wont end for another 6 hours. THere is a state of emergency going on which means I cant go out and drive in it. They are calling it the strom of the century here. Well looks like no school or work for me for a while....So im stuck inside wishing to be outside...[addsig]

same here in PA :) :) :)

edited by: dingus, Feb 17, 2003 - 10:33 AM[addsig]

Yeah, up here in the poconos we've got about 2 feet and theyre calling for it to snow all day and all night. I dont think we're in a state of emergency yet, but it might be coming soon. I sure wish i could go out and play, but the visibillity is only like 100 feet here.

TARSI[addsig]

I was out playing earlier here in Rhode Island but no fun on the roads everbody is afraid to move. Expecting over 2' here as well started at 8 am and we have 9" already. I guess I'm home to play with the kids today.....lol............Bullet[addsig]

Down here, I'm just trying to decide which shorts to wear!!! :-D :cool: Sorry, couldn't resist! Patti[addsig]

here in NJ Ive been pullin cars out of snowbanks... like 3 ft. almost...[addsig]

Down here, I'm just trying to decide which shorts to wear!!!

I'm having the same dilema in Albuquerque. All the summer stuff is already in the stores. This BITES! :-x I want snow! I've only been boarding 3 times this winter! :-( heavy sigh. We need it here. They're already talking about closing the mountains, forrests and bosque to people. It's not even spring yet![addsig]

we got some freezing rain last night which is now covered in a thin layer of snow. I took my sister to work a minute ago and had some fun on the ice. I live on a wide road so i can do donuts er dognuts :lol: right in front of my house. I can't wait till i can wear shorts again. :-( [addsig]

Don't feel bad Big...I haven't been snow skiing since 1994 :-( ...it's the pits....but on the upside, it is gorgeous in S Texas today!! :cool: Patti[addsig]

i want snow i have never seen snow b4.... But i guess thats what i get i live in florida... We may be moving but i dout my fam. would ever leave florida... and it stinks... it has not snowed in gainesville (florida gators :) hehe) sence i have been alive... i want snowwwwwwwwwwwww all we get thats close to it is hail and thats not exactly the same hehe [addsig]

Hey if if anyone wants some snow, we seem to be getting tons of it up here in ontario. I kinda want the stuff to go away and warm up already.

:cool: [addsig]

shoot if you want warm weather come to florida!!!!!!! you will get waht you ask for LOL i love it cold and i want snow :( [addsig]

We would love to have you hehe... But it still can get cold but never to cold to have fun... and never cold enought to snow :( plus flawida is better with mre people hehe[addsig]

The grass is always greener... Or The snow is always deeper... depending. :-D [addsig]

Yeah, if any of you in the southern areas want some snow, I'll be happy to arrange for some to be shipped down to you.... at your expense of course ;-) I can't wait until summer when its warm and stuff. Snow is nice and all but we've had too much this season (about 4 feet).

TARSI[addsig]

Big - I think I am going nuts!!! I still have all of my ski gear albeit outdated, but what the h#ll!! :-D I'm ready to go, just add money!![addsig]

I still have all of my ski gear albeit outdated
Is it all white and flourescent? LOL. You can come to New Mexico to ski, just don't tell anyone you're a texan. :-D For some reason the people here talk crud on texans.[addsig]

here in NE its just commig down. what a waste of at least a few snow days (its break). i have to say i like the snow, cause all the sissies who dont know how to drive just make me feel better about myself
Reggie[addsig]

Back