new batmobile

R3con99TJ

what do you guys think?

BAT-2.jpg

Snitty said:
thats been posted here before... the 1/2" ground clearance doesn't seem to appealing

Dude, you're rationalizing "Batman". He jumps from building to building killing bad guys. I don't think practicality is of issue for Bruce Wayne. Heehehehehehe :lol:

batman is roll'n in style this time, i think the amount of movies they made is kinda beating him into the ground. I got no beef with batman he's awesome, but how many people played him so far? 4 or 5?

same w. james bond but hes still tight.. i agree batmans weak. whats w. all the action hero movies latley? spider man 1 & 2, catwoman, now batman, just waiting for superman and wonderwoman

I saw the movie Hellboy the other night, awesome movie. I love all the comicbook, superhero movies. It's so unrealistic, a good escape from all the other movies that are just remakes of the movies out the week before. I loved underworld and league of extroid gentlman too.

Lady

I read hellboy and i'm afraid to watch the movie cause it might just ruin everything i like about hellboy, did that with daredevil.

Ya I'm iffy on watching Hellboy too, they are doing another Superman soon too with some shmuck, I forgot his name, he's got alot to live up to after Reeve though.

My bro says the same as all you, he compares them to the comics. He watches them all though. Me, I never read the comics so the movies always rock! lol Hellboy had alot of humor in it, the actor was really funny.

Lady

Well, they got it right with the TSL's in the rear, but I think they accidentally put golf cart tires on the front.

Back