New engine/tires

The Beast

Looking for 33's to go on my tj, ive got swampers but winters coming soon and their TSL's so id like to get at least SOME traction with some All Terrains or somthing. also looking into putting a V8 in the TJ, preferably a 5.7L hemi but any responses will be genuinely considered

you might take a look at the Interco Truxus M/T's. They have a little tighter tread pattern than the TSL's and they are very heavily siped for excellent snow/ice traction. Still from the swamper line but great on winter roads. I lived in Wisconsin for 6 years and ran these in the winter and got great traction with them. I also run 33 x 12.50's. I'm on my second set of these.

You might wanna try my 31x10's ,great for stump jumping in rain ,sleet , hail or snow, they look good taste good and smell good,really!

I have some bfg all terrains (33x12.50x15) with 80% or more left. I am looking for some mud tires. pm me with what shape the swampers are and if youre interested in trading.

33/9.50/15s by Dean tire at Les Schwab are what I'm going for. Skinny tires do better in snow and ice. Less weight spread out and the 5 mpg hwy gain over the 12.50s I had before was NICE!

Back