New From TN

GRIZZ

Did a search on BFG KM2`s and ran across your site in the google search. So thought I would drop in and say HELLO!!

Welcome! I looked at your albums and saw one (or maybe both) from Coon Creek. I guess that means you're from West TN? If you ever come East, several of us are over here. Drop us a line.

Welcome! I looked at your albums and saw one (or maybe both) from Coon Creek. I guess that means you're from West TN? If you ever come East, several of us are over here. Drop us a line.

Yep live east of Memphis. Those pics at Coon Creek will be the last ones that I will be able to post. Coon Creek is out of Business. They have sold the place.

From what I have read it is still up for sale for about another week. Guy that is buying it is willing to let someone get it first to keep it going. But if he gets the land he is going to sit on it.

This was posted in another forum..............

The last I heard 350 would buy it. When the land was first bought 2 years ago the acreage was said to be 450 + but it was surveyed and from the way they surveyed was from the road straight to the gate at the interstate and it was in the 350 range. But that was not goin side to side.

Coon Creek Off-road Park of West Tennessee

Welcome to Jeepz! Nice Jeep you got. I grew up in Memphis and just moved away last year.

Welcome to Jeepz! Nice Jeep you got. I grew up in Memphis and just moved away last year.

I do not blame for moving away. I have been trying to get the wife to go somewhere else besides here. But she does not want to get very far from her family.
Living about 25 miles east of Memphis helps.:D

I do not blame for moving away. I have been trying to get the wife to go somewhere else besides here. But she does not want to get very far from her family.
Living about 25 miles east of Memphis helps.:D

Yeah, that was tough. My wife and I both had a bunch of family in Memphis and we moved to Charleston where neither of us know anyone. I don't miss Memphis but I do miss friends and family. I don't regret it though.

Back