New Good Jeep Shipper from CT to GA

Jracka

Hi all. I just bought another (yes, another) Wrangler. It is in Conneticut, and i need to have it moved to GA. Anyone reccomend a good carrier? Thanks

You know boston is closer than georgia so if you want you can ship it to my house!! probably cheaper!

Where are you at in GA??? Prolly cheaper to take a vacation and someone else to follow you home in the new Jeep.

We use some companies to transport vans on trailers and they usually charge around $1 a mile.

If you'll do a search online for driveaway companies, they will drive it for you and probably charge less. We pay our drivers about 0.65c a mile.

Where in CT did you buy it?!?! Im from here and we have some shitty jeep dealers. But try checking into something called the Car Train, I dont have any other information on it but I know it takes cars from up here down that way.

Hey all, thanks for all the help. After serious research i chose National Auto Transport. I will keep you informed about the service i receive.

ZBTstang, I bought the jeep from a private owner in Westport. I just couldn't pass up the deal. I have an 87 now, but bought a 95. The only thing I am gonna miss is my Slanted back bars. Those look so much cooler than the roll cage now. :)

KC Daylighter install question

if they dont work out,i used able auto transport to ship mine from cleveland to raleigh in early july. they had it to me in one day,and it ran about $475. very smooth transaction from sellers house to mine.
good luck!

Back