New Guy

rockwrangler

Hey guys, I'm new to this page and just thought that I would intorduce my self. I have a 97 TJ running 35's 4.88's and ARB's front and rear. I live in northern Ca and have been looking for a group here in the area to go wheelin with. Look forward to getting to know you guys.[addsig]

oh... and don't mind rob (pasmokeater), he tends to hit on the new people. if you want to exchange pictures, just make sure they are of your jeep... :lol: [addsig]

HEY !!!!!! It's the Jeep pics I want...... a TJ on 35's.........mmmmmmmm LOL

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

I will try to get some pics on asap. Not to sure how to get them on here, any advice? Lets just say I'm pretty good when it comes to wheelin, not the whole computer thing. :-? [addsig]

Welcome to the Jeepz Place! Sounds like you have a great ride and I know you live in a great area Northern Cal. Love it, Tug[addsig]

I have a group of friends that all own jeeps and we will be running the Rubicon the second weekend of June, any one interested in joining us? [addsig]

Welcome to da boards. If you can get pics scanned there are a few here that will host them for ya. I am one of those.[addsig]

Welcome to the group, If ya wanna drive to massachusetts, I would be happy to take ya out!

Johnny[addsig]

Welcome to the board, I too would like to see some pics of your jeep. If you need hosting for ythe pics I have unlimited space and can host them for you if you need. just send them to me at tarsij03@yahoo.com

TARSI

edited by: tarsij, May 15, 2003 - 10:21 AM[addsig]

Hey,welcome.I live north of L.A.I might be in the bay area over the summer.O ya,i wanna see that mean monster you call a jeep!!!Sounds awsome. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Thanks Sully, I will be down around the Santa Barbra area in the next few weeks, are you anywhere near there? I am hoping to get down there and do a little wheelin at pismo. If you might be interested let me know. :) [addsig]

Santa barbra is like 20 mins from here.Pismo isnt as good as it used to be.They now have speed limits!!!Makes me angry.I need to reregister the jeep though because it has expired tags.Let me know when your down here and we might be able to set somthing up. :wink: Sully

edited by: Sully, May 14, 2003 - 12:24 PM[addsig]

i hear ya about the whole computer thing !!!! if it was'nt fer my nephew and fer Nate {dingus } i'd be screwed !! welcome to the board.[addsig]

Here are the pictures that rockwrangler sent me. Looks like some fun stuff.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

welcome to the O|||||O family we stick together around here so go with the flow But Make sure your in 4wd first!
:-D O|||||O :evil: [addsig]

Back