new here

johnoz28

Hey guys and gals, i'm new here and just bought my first wrangler. My wife and i have had 2 Cherokee's, 3 Liberty's, and the wife just got a Patriot. I bought a 2000 Wrangler that is on 31" tires, no other major mods. I've got some questions posted though and appreciate any help. thanks, john

Hey, I'm new here too. Just finished installing an awesome spring over system on my YJ and its got me stoked to start flexing.

Off to do some searching on YJ posts ;)

Hey guys and gals, i'm new here and just bought my first wrangler. My wife and i have had 2 Cherokee's, 3 Liberty's, and the wife just got a Patriot. I bought a 2000 Wrangler that is on 31" tires, no other major mods. I've got some questions posted though and appreciate any help. thanks, john

Whoa! And I thought I was a Jeep fan. Sounds like you could save some dough investing in a Jeep dealership.

Having multiple jeeps isn't always all that cool in my opinion. I own 4, we have a 95 grand cherokee, my wife has a 97 tj 4cyl. auto, I have a 97 tj 4cyl. 5 spd. and I also have a 88 xj wag. that is my trail rig. My xj needs some attention, (frame stiffeners, axle swap with custom 4 link front, t-case doubler) but all of that keeps getting pushed back because I end up spending any extra money on the tjs, they both now have 2" spacer lifts and 31s, they are fun for light trail riding. So I really like having multiple jeeps but you end up spreading the love over all of them instead of building just one.

we live about 20 miles north of indy. We currently only have the wrangler and patriot.

Back