New Jeep girl in desperate need of help!

Welcome to the family Missy! Warped though we all are... course it's a Jeep thing and you understand what that means now.

Enjoy the Jeep and all the little gremlins that ya will meet as you delve further into the thing. Trust me, ask anyone out here that owns a Jeep and we all have a gremlin or two (maybe more) sneaking around inside of it.

Have someone scan your Jeep, let us know what codes you're getting back and we'll get ya straight.

Later,

Greywolf

I spoke with the guy who owned it previously. He had told me that prior to selling it they had the water pump replaced. He also gave me the name of his mechanic who he 'says' is good and has worked on the jeep forever. He wont be in until Monday though. Maybe that has something to do with it. I guess I will have to wait and see.
I will take pictures of my beach weekend with my top on and off (of the jeep of course :wink: ).

And being from Seattle I have to say i agree with johnny... Yankees blow!

Hey Johnny I'm up for following u down that path. JK Nice to see new jeepers. Of course the females always have it harder. We have way too many young guys on this site!!!
Mike

Well young at heart at least! Age is just an excuse for not being ablt to do things. Or at least that's how i see it. Although immature certainly fits too.
Mike

Back