new jeep in the family

Wrangl3r93

Can't get the pic to show up right in the thread but u can look under red93 in reader rides for pics.It's kinda dark but hers is the dark blue tj on the left. She got it for her '93 eclipse and $500($300 from me *ouch to my lift*) which i believe is well worth owning a jeep. o2 sensor was bad but as a gift i ran by autozone this morning($58 more) and as soon as she finalized the deal i pulled it out of my pocket, took ten minutes to install, and away we went. No doors, top down, we had a blast. Little 4banger runs strong and it's in great shape everywhere else. Auto transmission shifts good. Even has decent stock flex:lol: (more than my yj). She is gonna join the forum but when i left she hadn't recieved the confirmation e-mail yet, but i think her name was wrangl3rbabe97. Welcome her to the family and try not to pick on the poor cheerleader to much (i'm gonna get slapped for that one).

I guess red93 already introduced me! Yeah I'm new to the whole jeep thing but I want to have some people there to help me when I have no clue what is wrong with my jeep! Other than red93...(and yes, you are gonna get slapped for the cheerleading comment!)But thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Welcome, welcome. Yes, there is an enormous amount of information floating around these forums and some top-notch people here. Hope you find it as great at we all do!
BTW...that was great, TwistedCopper. I guess you were the first to say it out loud!

TwistedCopper said:
Looking forward to the pics, and wouldn't mind seeing the Jeep, either!

JK... That aint right

I already have one pic of her standing in front of my jeep in the reader's rides thing and i did notice it got almost twice the views than any of the other pics i posted that same day:purple:

I wondered if it was the same girl. I saw the pic, twice. I guess I ran up your numbers. :)
By the way, that was a nice mudhole she got into!

Thanks for welcoming me to the family as red93 calls it (lol). I think i have to get a new switch for my jeep where the key goes in.There is a special spot you have to hit to make it turn but right now i can't seem to find it!!! im getting a little frustrated.

Welcome to the forum! If you cant find the special spot I've always found that you merely need a bigger hammer :lol:

Welcome aboard, wrangl3rBaBe97! Like I said earlier, the more the merrier!! Enjoy that Jeep, too.....it's gonna be a whole different world from here on out as long as you have that Jeep!!

Who knows, you might even find yourself a decent boyfriend now!

j/k, Red....ya know we love ya!!

*shakes head in disgust* Anyways yeah the key in her tj is kinda hard to turn and you have to press it in and jiggle it a little to get it to turn. Sometimes it works first try, sometimes you're stuck jiggling. I'm stronger than my gf(sarah) and can usually get it right off. Is there some trick to this that i don't know about? Kinda like sitting in the dealership lot for 15 minutes with my dad tryin to figure out how to take the jeys out of my yj, walking inside telling him we want the jeep, and then asking him how the hell to take the keys out of the ignition.:purple:
Thanks, Red93(matt)

Back