new to jeepz.com

capejeep1

Just purchased my first jeep 2 weeks ago. A 2003 WRANGLER SPORT looking forward to sharing info with other jeep owners. The site seems pretty informative and the members here sound like good people.[addsig]

welcome friend... i promise that you have come to the right place... you'll learn much about it, and we are looking forward to learning from you
[addsig]

Welcome to the gang. Lots of good info here so don't be afraid to ask. You are on the right track already:

Step 1: Buy Jeep
Step 2: Join Jeepz.com
Step 3: Spend every last dollar and hour of free time on your Jeep (HA HA)

Let us know how we can help.

Todd[addsig]

Welcome to the site.Lots of good info on here.Alot of help you will find here. :-D :cool: [addsig]

Welcome.......I hope that you'll find everything you need here. I agree with Patriot..I spend a huge amount tof time on this site, and the people here are the best. Any questions, just ask no matter how stupid you might THINK it sounds, all questions are answered and there are none that are considered stupid.

Once again welcome to the world of Jeeping. I hope you come on board, and let that Jeep out once in awhile ;-)

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Welcome to jeepz.com.How do you like that sport???Its a nice jeep. :wink: Sully[addsig]

welcome friend... i promise that you have come to the right place... you'll learn much about it, and we are looking forward to learning from you
Snitty

What else could I add??
Well done Snitty,

and welcome new wonder.

Wonder what I'll learn,
please always post your results.

Wonder if you'll ask.
Always ask, We will answer.

We Jeepsters here, not only can TUG
your ass out of quicksand on the trail,

But many can DINGUS your way out
of pic/posting/net probs too.

IF you ever see a RAVEN ahead of you on the trail....
then you will know The "MASON" has made ALL safe and clear.

'cause there's a SMOKEATER, BountyHunter, A Snitty ,,
JEEPmaster and hundreds of their friends close by.......
to help, , , you. and me.[addsig]

It's a real nice jeep, I wish I had got one years earlier. I got the 4.0 engine, heavy duty axles, and the 30 inch tire option with the aluminum canyons I figured that was the leas I could do for starters.[addsig]

Welcome to the site, this place is full of good folks. This will be the best resource you will find out there for the jeepin' life style.

which cape?

Johnny

edited by: jps4jeep, May 13, 2003 - 03:14 AM[addsig]

Back