NFL: Who do you think will take it?

I can't believe that Minnesota pissed it all away against the AZ Cardinals of all teams. Terrible. Greenbay's in, Minnesota is out. What a Joke, those Vikings should be ashamed of themselves!

All I see is Green Bay and the Patirots to me 8) . After seeing Favre's playing yesterday I was impressed and the whole team is just ROCKING :lol: .

Cheers, Cynrod

Best SYE kit?

The other teams should be really happy that the Ravens were defeated by the Titans... it saved them an embarassing loss... :D :D :D

We'll get it back next year!!!

The worst part is I had a bet with a guy at work. I had to show up this morning wearing a Titans hat.
Imagine finding, inquiring about, and buying a Titans hat here in Baltimore last night. The fact that the bet was my idea didn't help matters any.

O the humanity :cry:

TwistedCopper said:
The worst part is I had a bet with a guy at work. I had to show up this morning wearing a Titans hat.
Imagine finding, inquiring about, and buying a Titans hat here in Baltimore last night. The fact that the bet was my idea didn't help matters any.

O the humanity :cry:

Dude, I'm soooo sorry. I had to do that with a Cowboys Hat (I'm a Niner Fan) after the Cowboys beat Carolina in the regular season match up. Just wearing that made my IQ points drop atleast 20.

But, I made the same bet for the playoff rematch. Carolina won, and HE had to wear NINER gear. On top of that, he had to anounce over the PA in our store that the Cowboys suck, and that he and all Cowboy fans have unnatural sexual relations with their moms and sisters. (Not put in those words) Priceless.

Back