Nfl

Who's winning the Lombardi Trophy this year?

• Carolina

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Denver

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Pittsburg

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
Do you all know how fun it was to cheer for the Steelers out here in Denver! Hee hee. I love getting these people riled up.:purple:

tallen said:
I always knew them Mudds were good people. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

:agree:

mudwoman said:
Steelers- all the way- no doubt

oops!:redface: ..........:spank:

Well, at least you got one of us!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me know if you need some help bringing her to her senses, I'll send Vinnie and Guido over. I hate for this to get ugly but it is football.

tallen said:
Let me know if you need some help bringing her to her senses, I'll send Vinnie and Guido over. I hate for this to get ugly but it is football.

:rofl: :funny: :funny: She told me to tell you she's the mother of 3 rowdy (and big, by the way) boys, so it'll probably take more than Vinnie and Guido to do the job!!:razz:

Ok I've decided to leave violence out of it for now. Maybe Mudwoman would be open for a friendly wager. I've got this dirty Rubicon sitting in my driveway. I'm thinkin' that when the Hawks take care of their light work next weekend in Detroit that you and the misses come on out to Wash. and we can sit on the porch and sip on a cold one while she makes it shine like new.

We don't even need to discuss the other side because well ................................ They are just playin' the steelers.

Ok dear Mudwoman,
I'm finally over the game and am willing to polish the Jeep next time I'm passing through N.C. My only question is what is the going rate for officials these days?:???:

Back