Nick Kolak & Dan the "Fastman" made me fassst!

blackjeep

First of all, my hesitation and stalling have not been cured..but, I just had to put my new Go-fast kit from Nick Kolak and Dan Fastman, in. All I can say is DAYAM!! This 4.0 hauls arse now!!

I called my buddy who has a newer Cherokee 4.0 2001, he has a homemade filter kit w/ a cat back exhaust, Accel coil with Jacobs wires.

I have the FIPK, Nick's ignition and Dan's 62mm TB.

I kicked his a ss three ways in a dead stop to 80 mph...rolling 45mph to 80 mph and rolling 25mph to 80. If my ZJ stalled, we started over...did'nt matter though. I stomped him off the line and at any point in the powerband. I am amazed what this kit will do. Absolutely stunned at the performance. Before I got the kit, my buddy would take off about the same as my ZJ, but start to walk-off from me through the mid-range..not anymore! He's pissed.

I am so pleased..BTW, Dan's TB's are immaculate and awesome machine work. I use different carburetors for the jetskis I put together and get to see different machine work..some good ,some bad. Dan's TB's are awesome. Looks like they came from the factory, 62mm and his machine work is clean. I am not sure what other TB mods look like...but, they darn sure are'nt this precise and clean..no way.

Anyway..thanks Nick & Dan, I just wish I could get this stall/hesitatation out...

Ok...whats next?? :lol:

Easter Jeep safari

Annihlator95 said:
Where did you get this go-fast kit at...website preferrably?

The throttle body came from this guy:http://www.thefastman.com/Throttlebodies40.asp

E-mail Nick; Kolak@aol.com
And tell him you want the ignition kit for your specific Jeep...he'll give you the run down and prices. I'm even getting some new headlights and push bar from Nick..the guy has everything at great prices. I have not found a cheaper parts person on the net.

Good luck.

Back