Nominate a new moderator.

Nominate - BostonJeep
Forum - General Chat

Can someone find my jeep...she's lost and I fear headed for a chop shop...sometime between 3am and 5pm monday

-Bizzle

:cry:

Ahhhh BDS Long Travel. WARNING!!! Pictures inside.

Someone that has more experience with Boards other than Jeepz.com!!!

um are you guys still doing this or have you already decided? I have only been on here for a little bit- a week or so- but the two people who have really made a mark are Tug-n-pull and Craig--- so i nominate them

After a long absence...I have been able to return, and will (if all are willing) continue my moderation of the CJ,YJ,TJ Tech forum...........sorry to have been away for so long. But now that things are settling down, I'll be able to get back into the swing of things.

Rob 8) :p :)

Hi-Ya, Rob,

I didn't realize there was a possibility that you might not resume your mod-duties. I assumed you were on a temporary leave of absence while moving.

Whatever the case -- welcome back.

Regards,

Gadget

Good to see you back on line pal! Across town rather than across state lines. Now if we can just get you enough time off to go trail riden! tug

and i welcome you as well.. my appreciation goes to the tug family for helping him out

Welcome back PASmokeater, I hope your move went well and that you are in a happy place now. Miss that My99Jeep though!!!!!!!!!!

Back