North and South

Sparky-Watts said:
We have vending machines for live bait around here.....is that a local oddity, or have others witnessed it? Cuts down on the number of drunks that use vending machines for snacks.....

We had some bait vending machines in CNY

MerkL said:
- AND REMEMBER:
- If you do settle in the South and bear children, don't think we will accept them as Southerners. After all, if the cat had kittens in the oven, we wouldn't call 'em biscuits.
Well, my wife is from Texas....... so what's my daughter? A Northener or a Southener?

More power!

She's a Texan! Neither. Just please, make sure she doesn't grow up to be a Dallas Cowboy fan. Yech.

RE: Re: North and South

As long as she's not a Ravens Fan! (I'm still kinda miffed over the whole stealing Clevelands team!)

RE: And you thought TRAINS were dangerous...

prariepunk said:
As long as she's not a Ravens Fan! (I'm still kinda miffed over the whole stealing Clevelands team!)

A team leaving in the middle of the night in Mayflower moving vans after the owner promised to stay in a city that agreed to his terms would be considered stealing (Colts). Bob Irsay was a dirty rotten scoundrel.

Then we have another scenario:

A team whose owner told a city his team was losing money and that they needed a new stadium

said owner was promised a stadium, then said city never delivered despite warnings that no stadium meant risking owner losing team

Owner warned he would leave before losing team he built from ground up. City built Rock and Roll hall of fame instead.

Owner interviewed and researched for new home, in order to save his football franchise. Still no new stadium.

Owner left for city who built stadium so he could keep his team.

Said city refused to keep Browns name because we knew how that felt.

Said City built heap big stadium and filled stands every game.

Owner make money again.

Team flourished and won Super bowl.

Owner fulfilled life long dream that would have never happened if he let Cleveland squeeze it from his grip.

Don't be judging the Ravens, Baltimore, or Art Modell (not a dirty rotten scoundrel). Them's fightin words :lol:

Modell was pretty hated around these parts if I remember correctly.... the last home game was back on Dec. 17th 1995 against the Cinci' Bengals correct?

EDIT: I was there! They tore that place apart before the construction people could....... I saw people leaving with ROWS of seats, tiles, endzone pads..... everything! I have a tile with the date and all...

2002 GCL Clunks when put into reverse

Yep the south is the best. We also have sweet tea. Is there a problem with helping people who don't know how to drive get out of stuck situations? It's southern hospitality. What's more fun than wheeling and shooting up stuff? Can't beat that.

Infinity sound system on a 2000 jeep grand cherokee

i can think of something to add to that list cherokeeguy. shootin' skip on that there CB radio. yep nut''n funner than shoot'n, wheel'n, and skip'n.

Back