Ol' TJ off to the shop today!

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper

Well I dropped the Jeeper off at the Off-Road shop today for the Mods. Suppose to pick it up Friday (or maybe Thursday if all goes well :p )

Took some before pics Yesterday.....can't wait to take the AFTER pics! :D :D :D :D :D :D

What was it you were having done again?

My sig (just changed it today)is all the mods I'm having done. Before all I had was 31x10.50 on BOYD rims.
Stock axles for now but have D44's lined up in near future.....hopefully before hunting season!
By next year a 5.2L dropped under the hood.
Had to start somewhere....... :lol:

....yeah the guys at the off-road shop gave me a funny look when I said I wanted those 36's on the stock axles..... but like I told them , I'm not doing any hard wheeling right now(too busy working :cry: ) and that the 44's are in the works...... they told me to "take it easy"

OK...update.... Called the shop today around 12 pm, things were going well. Suspension lift is on, BL is on, SYE is on, they settled the springs and had just taken a measurement for the rear driveshaft. Said they should have it back Thursday afternoon. Meantime starting on the R&P swap. Said tires are on rims waiting to be mounted up. Can't wait to get it back!
Man has this been a LLOOOOONNG week so far!

Sad news

i feel your pain when i had my lift installed it took them over a week to do it ebcuase of driveshaft complications...frist they got the worng one then they got the right one w/ wrong outputspline and then they finally got the right one... took 10 days to do a lift

Back