ox locker

Tough as nails, never heard of one breaking.

Thanks it was a wedding present from my wife and she had it installed and supprised me but I didnt know if it was a good or if they have lots of problems but Im glad to hear they dont

X2 on the wife. Mine hates my jeeps and calls herself a jeep widow.

The only problems my friends had who run then is some times they would need to adjust the cable every now & then. Be cause it would not engage or disengage properly.

The only problems my friends had who run then is some times they would need to adjust the cable every now & then. Be cause it would not engage or disengage properly.

A friend of mine installed OX locker and had trouble with cable adjustment and cable bending. Cables are not cheap.

He install a power assist and he has been very happy with the lockers.

was wheelin with a jeep with ARB's front and rear with big tires. His Arb compressor had leak where it would not hold pressure, so his locker did not work.

had the switch inside my jeep went bad and any time the jeep heated up the locker would not engage or not stay engaged.

Local mechanic's that knowledgable about locker can give you the advantages and disadvantages for any locker.

Good Luck

Ox are tough lockers. I personally have ARB's, but I whell with poeple that have Ox. While it is true that the cable adjustment is a bit tricky if not done right the first time, ARB's also can have issues with the air lines, so it's not really better or worse. Here in Costa Rica, ARB has better service (as in Ox has NO service), but that's not an issue in the US, which is part of the reason I went with ARB (plus, I like being able to air up after wheeling).

Back