parting out 82 CJ5

sling5ben

I am parting out a 1982 Jeep CJ5. It has the 258 I6, T-4 trans, Dana 300 T case, AMC 20 and Dana 30 axels. Lots of other good parts.

where are you located at? I need some stuff, but no real point if you on the other side of the country.

thanks

If you are still parting this out I am interested in a few of the parts that might still be good. Wiper Motor for one

The wiper motor is good. What other parts are you interested in?

well for now i guess just the wiper motor, email me with a price or post it if that is easier for you. blakhole 73 @ yahoo.com i cant post it correctly but no spaces in the e-mail adress

Sorry went out of town, but am back now. The price, $10+shiping.

I will take it to be shipped to 822 North East st Olney IL 62450 get a shipping price and i will mail the check. Thank you for your response.

Also would like to have the front hub assemblies, locks if they are available seperate from the entire axle. Also give me a price for these.

Do you have a good top and doors if so maybe interested in them?

Shiping for the wiper motor is $16. I don't have a top or doors, and I am selling the axle as is. You can send the money to 313 Washington Ave. Gulf Breeze FL. 32561. I would perfer a money order. I will ship wen I get the money.

money order for 26.00 coming your way. I will send it on 2/24/2009. Thank you and maybe i can think of something else that i might need.

Thank you for the motor. I thought that maybe you had went out of town again. Any ways maybe interested in more just have to see what i need.

that is what i need, got the motor on 3/4 will install this weekend. Thanks again

Back