Parting out Jeep

phatyaspen

RE: do you guys think these is a fair price for these my jee

Testing Waters to see if anyone is interested....im just selling my axles and lift.....and maybe some little stuff here and there....

axles: front is a dana 30 4.88 gears,warn 5x5.5 hub conversion w/ lockouts, arb air locker w/ ss line, toys by troy crossover steering,poison spyder rock ring, superior axle seals, 1300 obo

rear: currie rock jock 60 4.88 gears,5 on 4.5 bolt pattern, detroit locker 35 spline axle shafts disc brakes,high pinion hangs as low as a 44 its a great axle for that avid offroader that keeps breaking that 35.... 3000 firm

lift: 4.5" RE Super Flex Kit , all control arms and springs no trac bar.... 700

in aberdeen maryland and do not want to ship axles , may ship the lift for the right price so just pm me for more details

RE: Re: INSANE Front end wobble on HWY ?

WHAT? :shock:

yes its so... just getting rid of the axles and lift for now... saving the jeep for a project down the road ya know.... i just need a dd to drive to and from school

RE: suspension lift+hinge shackles

Well I was a college student once and although I feel for ya, I do understand. Maybe you'll find someone willing to trade stock axles and suspension for partial payment and you could at least put it on the road???

RE: Yep

I didn't pay that much for the jeep!! I need to become a student again!

Back