pavement ends tops

I don't know about those tops but I have the Bestop Sunrider and I love it. It's easy to take down and put up and you can fold back just the front half if you want for a sunroof. I think any top you buy is going to flap around a little bit but this one is definately quieter than a stock one. I've found that if I turn on my heater or open my vent for a little air pressure, it gets rid of the flapping of the windows.

I don't know about their tops, but I've heard a lot of bad stuff about their other products....very cheaply built.

Had a pavement ends targa top loved it and would like to have one now. However their service sucks big time. Would not even talk to me about saleing extra parts I needed. Had to fab a couple of items. tug

I'll never buy another steel horse product. I got a set of side steps and the were such cheap-o thin plastic garbage :x :x :x :x

I've got a steel horse top and it is loud , badly finished, ill fitting and all the locking widgets have fallen apart. Other than that no problems :)

Back