pitt. pa. area 1 day jeep show

tow_hook

2009 Jeep Round-Up at Charapp Rt 28 Chrysler Jeep & Dodge
will be held on Saturday August 8th, 2009 from 10am 'til 3:30 pm.

If you own a Jeep you can show it off and/or participate in one
of our day long events like the TRAIL RIDE, ROCK CLIMB,
MUD PIT, RTI RAMP, SLOW CRAWL or BARREL PUSH.

Trophy competitions for Best Mud Pit Pass, Best RTI Ramp Index,
Slowest Crawl time and Fastest Barrel Push.

Awards for the Best Looking Jeep, the Ugliest Jeep, the Newest Jeep,
the Tallest Jeep and more.

FROGGY 98 LIVE from 11am 'till 1pm. Live DJ all day. Door prizes,
Inflatable Play Castle for the kids, Food Available and more!

IF YOU DON'T OWN A JEEP - WE DON'T CARE - STOP BY ANYWAY!
Fun, food and prizes available all day! Hope you will stop by for a full
day of FUN!

If you belong to a Jeep Club, please pass the word on your web sites.

Hope to see you there!

Jim Matthes
General Sales Manager
Charapp Rt 28 CJDF
112 SR 908
Natrona Heights, Pa 15065
724-295-5000

so ya got the info see ya there.....

Do you have a web site or directions from like route 80 and the fees to get in and participate in the days activities?

Looks like a good time...just mite venture over that way :)

our club will be having a 50/ 50 and a raffle.. looks like 2 free oil changes, a pass to rock run ohv park, and some other goodies....

Looks like a few peeps from my club will be there...you workin the RTI? Mine's all tore apart, is there somewhere I can stash/hide the fatride? Lol!

Looks like a few peeps from my club will be there...you workin the RTI? Mine's all tore apart, is there somewhere I can stash/hide the fatride? Lol!

yep me and the wife will work the ramp like last year.. stop by... yours need not run to stop but and say hey... it's free to get in... the might have some vendors there, and some guys with used jeep parts.. not 100% sure.....

Its going to be a busy day for us ,lol. Just cut the trail in the back, it is going to be a good time!

Attachments

• 100_9840.JPG
    100_9840.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,849
  • 100_9845.JPG
    100_9845.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 398
  • 100_9847.JPG
    100_9847.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 266
  • 100_9849.JPG
    100_9849.JPG
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 521
  • 100_9855.JPG
    100_9855.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 969

Mrs Tow Hook has some flex, nice grand! The pics of your XJ make me sad, (since mine was wrecked last weekend):(
Looks like you guys had fun.
You meet Junker?

Nice pics. Brian. Good to see the trail rated GC being used as an offroad rig rather than a daily driver soccer mom grocery getter that never see's mud.:D

Mrs Tow Hook has some flex, nice grand! The pics of your XJ make me sad, (since mine was wrecked last weekend):(
Looks like you guys had fun.
You meet Junker?

Yep, we all met up and we are looking forward to wheeling with you all. Thanks for coming down. We are hoping for more changes next year.

Nice pics. Brian. Good to see the trail rated GC being used as an offroad rig rather than a daily driver soccer mom grocery getter that never see's mud.:D

Mudgirl is far from a soccer mom,lol. She is not afraid to hit the skinney pedal,lol

LOL, that's so cool man!!

ya she's good, showed up the lifted xj in front of her, and impress some others....

she knows were the skinny pedal is... that's why it now h.o. and works well..... :)

now for that mopar 4 to 1 kit for the 247 oh ya... and some 4:10's that will help power and crawl speed...

Back