Pix from today!

I wish I was there.I see you guys had a good time.Great pics.

to bad we didnt take the pic before we pushed my jeep back over. the rear driver side wheel was off the ground and My jeep was leaning on the embankement. only damage was two scratches on my hard top.

That rut got about 2 feet deeper after that big tree root! You got me sold on a winch! Man! more $$$! :x

aftermarket tach in a CJ

mmmmm, mud :D . looks like you guys had fun. looks like i comitted a sin cause i didn't go out and wheel on such a nice weekend :x

Looks like you guys had a blast. I am rather jealous. This weather has been great in the NE US. I am ashamed I haven't got out wheelin. Maybe when you move to York county we'll hit the Paragon with some other Jeepzter's.

DW

jeepdude832 said:
I have never been to paragon lets organize something York is not that far away. Need to get an arb for the front

just let me know when, i'm always game for paragon. that is as long as i don't work :wink:

dick_wilderness said:
Looks like you guys had a blast. I am rather jealous. This weather has been great in the NE US. I am ashamed I haven't got out wheelin. Maybe when you move to York county we'll hit the Paragon with some other Jeepzter's.

DW
Sounds like a plan!!!

whats a good weekend for you guys? I can only do sundays unless I miss my college classes on saturday what about two weeks from now november 15 or 16 oh yeah is it all rocks cause a lot of us are still wide wide open(our difs that is)

Back